Fall is in Full Swing
The fall semester has begun at CSU and the campus is buzzing with students, faculty, staff. It’s amazing time on campus as there is so much to explore and experience.
We are excited to announce our summer tour series ‘Tour Tuesdays’ each Tuesday from June 14 through August 16. “Tour Tuesdays” is a series in which we offer tours that highlight various areas of campus to our CSU faculty & staff. There is no cost to attend a tour but registration is required as tour group sizes are limited. Learn more about our tour offerings visit our Tour Tuesday registration site or select Tour Tuesday from the menu on the right.
Homecoming & Family Weekend
We are excited to welcome alumni, Ram fans, and the community back to campus for Homecoming & Family Weekend. Mark your calendars for Oct. 13-15 and start planning now for all the memories to be made. A robust schedule can be found on the Homecoming Website and here is the Schedule at a Glance:
- Thursday, October 13:
- 4-6 p.m. Homecoming & Family Weekend Kick-off at the New Belgium Porch
- 5 p.m. Distinguished Alumni Awards
- Friday, October 14:
- 3-6 p.m. Festival on the Oval
- 5:30 p.m. CSU Alumni Association Member BBQ
- 6 p.m. Friday Night Lights (Bonfire, Fireworks, Lighting of the A)
- Saturday, October 15:
- 8 a.m. Homecoming 5K Race
- 1 p.m. Coors Light Ram Walk Tailgate & Smith Alumni Center (Open to All)
- 5 p.m. CSU v. Utah State Football Game
Plan Your Visit
CSU has so much to experience and there is something always happening on campus. Select from the menu on the right for more information about CSU and visit our Calendar of Events for more information about what’s happening during your visit to CSU.